Are you looking for a job?
Would you like to have a new career?
Terrell County is currently looking for a full time EMT
basic to join our Emergency Medical staff. Benefits
include Paid Insurance, Paid Retirement, Paid Vacation,
Paid Sick Leave and Multiple Paid Holidays.
Oh you're not EMS Certified!
That might not be a problem. Terrell County is also
exploring the possibility of conducting classes to train
people for EMS certification. This could be a no cost to
you training. If you are interested in furthering your career
abilities and helping Terrell County to be a better place to
live call us today for the details.
Terrell County is a wonderful place to live and with your
interest you could help make it even better.
Contact Leo Smith, Terrell County Judge today @
Terrell County is an equal opportunity Employer.
TECHNICAL FIELD SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
Title Technical Field Services Representative Job Family
Department LTS Career Level
State College, PA
New Castle, PA
Baton Rouge, LA
El Paso, TX
Sanderson, TX Reports to
Direct Reports Career Manager
The LTS Group is currently seeking Technical Field Services Representative for various
locations throughout the US.
KEY INTERACTIONS (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL)
• Performs repair, installation, configuration, MACD and testing on various Nortel, Ciena,
Infinera, Huawei, Cisco, Fujitsu, Alcatel, and similar products to support customer optical and
electrical, voice and data services.
• Performs Hot Hands technical support as well as installation support, test and
commissioning of many various optical and electrical platforms.
• Includes alarming and ancillary equipment in support of larger systems.
• Coordinate many activities on site including site surveys, cabling (electrical and optical),
power, and equipment installation.
• Perform appropriate tests in most signaling platforms including small to medium sized PBX,
DS-0 through DS-3, and OC-3 to DWDM.
• Familiar with Fiber Optic OTDR testing and splicing.
• Repairs and maintains customer equipment to insure optimal performance.
• This responsibility includes mostly restoration activities but also preventative maintenance
and installation activities as well.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• 4 to 8 years of Telecommunications experience
• Accreditation from a technical school in telecommunications or equivalent technical training
• Hold a license or certificate in the operation and maintenance of Fujitsu, Nortel, Alcatel
or equivalent, optical equipment, or are proficient in electronics.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong written and oral communication skills interpersonal skills
• Possess a good driving record, and be able to pass initial and random drug and alcohol
• Strong computer literacy and proficient in the Windows XP and MS Office environment.
• Highly motivated person with an eye towards high production
• Ability to maintain quality assurance metrics
• Strong organizational and customer service skills
In this position you will be assigned to many sites, routes and a large coverage area and will be
asked to be available 24 hours, 7 days a week for extended periods in order to provide our
customer emergency restoration service. However, normal workdays will consist of 8-10 hours
per day, five days a week.
• Ability to work outside, all year around
• Ability to lift, carry and handle an 80 pound, 28 foot extension ladder
• Comfortable at heights (15 to 25 feet above ground)
• Ability to effectively use hand tools and power tools
All interested applicants log on to website~www.ledcor.com
Ledcor is an EEO/AAP employer; all decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other legal protected status.